Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who Dat Superbowl

Last Sunday was Jude's first Superbowl. We aren't really an NFL family, but it was still important. We want Jude to be well rounded. Ha!


I was more excited than normal just because New Orleans was actually in it. And of course eventually won. Please do not mistake me for a bandwagon fan. I am definitely not. I am honestly not capable of getting in to it. And believe me, in college I tried.



I just know so many people who have literally waited their whole lives for the Saints to go to the superbowl. I was really excited for them.


So we went to a Superbowl party and cheered on the city of my childhood. And we are so happy that they won. And I have to say Drew Brees is a really good guy + strong Christian and I like that. Can someone get him on I am Second please?


Anyway, Jude had a great time. Ok not really. We went to our friend's house where he met their baby for the first time. Chase cried. Which made Jude cry. He was so sad when he heard someone else cry. During college, I learned that babies show empathy to other babies. Didn't realize how true it was until Jude proved it. Sweet and sad at the same time. I missed most of the game because Jude was eating and then needed to get home for bed before it was over. Oh well, my official congrats to my old friends.

No comments: