Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Because I don't just love Jude....

Michael and I have enjoyed time together too this snow day. We took a pic together first thing this morning, although you really couldn't see the snow in it. We enjoyed 'sleeping in' until Jude woke us up, drinking coffee, and watching the snow come down. I've promised him that I will play wii with him as well. The best part is we get to do it all again tomorrow. Since Denton has already gotten 6 inches of snow and is predicted to get at least 2 more inches before the night is through, the school district has gone ahead and cancelled. Have I mentioned I love my job? It's nice to have a job dedicated to children's safety any time there is bad weather...



Our back yard when the snow had started about an hour ago. (6:45ish)


The buildup of snow a little after 7...


4 inches in or so.... With Michael's bare footprints... Yankees....


A favorite- You can see two Eastern bluebirds on the fence. Pretty cool.

No comments: