Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, February 12, 2010

Pajama Parties

So since we've had several snow days, its been a non stop pajama party in our house. Here are some pics and vids of Jude having a good time and just generally takin it easy, enjoying having momma and dad home for the fun.


Snow day 1 cont- can you guess Jude's new favorite beatles song? I'll give you a hint. It's not 'Hey Jude'

Snow day 2- Ok this video is not really playing, but he's started a new 'trick'. When I put him on his tummy for tummy time (which he still hates, as you can tell) he does this head butt crawl scoot thing which I was trying to document. What the heck?

Believe it or not, he's actually watching Harry Potter. He's really amazed by the television. Go figure since I am one of those psycho mom's who plans to limit tv time to 30 minutes a day.

I love how cuddly he looks with his bear and burp rag and boppy.

I finally have his attention. (I impressed him with my patronus charm.)

SMILE!!!

No comments: