Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Rolling Progession

Jude is getting even closer to rolling over than he was a week ago. He really seems like he's about to do it. He'll be all the way on his side for a few seconds, then he'll rock back to the starting position. Bummer. He wants those toys so badly!

Here you can see him using his arm and foot as leverage.

Mid roll- coming towards me.

Again using his legs to move over. He seems to have more height on this one.

He was having so much fun playing with me.

Rolling towards me again- and super excited about it.

More side rolling.

He really seems like he's so close. He's progressed so much from the last post on this. He'll be 4 months old tomorrow, and I'm feeling like he'll be able to roll over for sure in the next couple weeks. We'll see.

I'm so excited for him. He'll feel so powerful when he can roll over and get what he wants!

No comments: