Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Monday, February 15, 2010

Adventures in Bathtime

This evening my little stinker peed not once, not twice, but three times in the tub! Yes three. No sooner would I get his tub rinsed out when he would pee again. Not to mention the first time he completely drenched his hair. I mean drenched.

Check out that stinker face. He knows he's a stinker.

In the midst of the chaos where I single handedly tried to clean out the baby tub while holding a squirming, wet infant with my other arm, I also managed to completely spray water all over the floor with the shower head. (we have one of those detachable kind)

He thinks peeing over himself is sooo funny.

I didn't realize how bad my aim was in the midst of this circus until I realized that my pants were soaked from kneeling in water....


At least it wasn't pee. Why do these 'adventures' happen when dads are not home?

No comments: