Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful for.... Volleyball


Today I'm thankful for volleyball.  (Even though I didn't make the past couple games, I know.)  I'm thankful for the friendships I made with people I see every day at work.  I'm thankful for being able to deepen friendships I already had.  I'm thankful for how it makes me love my Lee family just a little bit more.  I'm thankful that I get to play something I absolutely love, even if my skills are questionable.  I'm thankful we are the reigning champs even if we lost yesterday.  I'm thankful for the VICs where we get to hang out, improve our game, improve our teaching ideas, and just enjoy watching the Rangers... or the Mavs... or whoever.  Last year the volleyball team was one of those important life lines I needed.  This year I'm just thankful that I get to call this awesome group of people my friends.  I love you guys- seriously!

No comments: