Sunday, November 6, 2011
Thankful.... for Aunt Mega
Today I'm thankful for my sister, for about a million reasons. Here are some faves:
* She watches Jude for me all the time so I can go hang out with friends. She never complains about how long I'm gone. She's even watched him over night so I could go to a baby shower in Austin.
* She has a beautiful dog Kyah.
* She is not afraid to be honest with me if I need her to.
* She believes in the Red Raiders.
* She is the best shopping partner in the world.
* She dvrd a ton of Jersey Shore episodes for me. (don't judge)
* She is my bachelor watching buddy.
* She put up with all of my ridiculous overly creative productions of insanity when we were kids. I mean what was I thinking all the time? She must have thought I was a total weirdo, but she still loved me.
* She makes me laugh, a lot! In fact, there are a lot of things she's said over the years I can recall and still laugh about.
* And the most important- she is the only person in the world with whom I can look at and start cracking up for no observable reason, but she gets it, and I get it, and that's all that matters.
Don't you love sisterly bonding? I do!
PS- Mega, I owe you a wine and pinning party!