Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful.... for Aunt Mega


Today I'm thankful for my sister, for about a million reasons.  Here are some faves:

* She watches Jude for me all the time so I can go hang out with friends.  She never complains about how long I'm gone.  She's even watched him over night so I could go to a baby shower in Austin.
* She has a beautiful dog Kyah.
* She is not afraid to be honest with me if I need her to.
* She believes in the Red Raiders.
* She is the best shopping partner in the world.
* She dvrd a ton of Jersey Shore episodes for me.  (don't judge)
* She is my bachelor watching buddy.
* She put up with all of my ridiculous overly creative productions of insanity when we were kids.  I mean what was I thinking all the time?  She must have thought I was a total weirdo, but she still loved me.
* She makes me laugh, a lot!  In fact, there are a lot of things she's said over the years I can recall and still laugh about.
* And the most important- she is the only person in the world with whom I can look at and start cracking up for no observable reason, but she gets it, and I get it, and that's all that matters.

Don't you love sisterly bonding?  I do!

PS- Mega, I owe you a wine and pinning party!

No comments: