Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stepping out Saturday (Sunday)


This is my first Steppin Out.  I don't know that I will keep this up much, but the weather and the morning light were agreeable, so why not.  I love Harpers Happenings blog anyway.

On Me:

Shoes: Levity (got em at DSW.  For my birthday.)
Tights: Not sure.  They are old.  Rocked them through most of my pregancy even.
Tunic Dress: Forever 21 (myfavestoreever)
Sweater: H&M (new fave)  Also, the belt came with the sweater.
Polka Dot bracelet:  Had since college.
Silver Bangle: Mardel (haha).  It has Galations 5:22-23 on it.  I wear it every day because with a job like teaching, and with being a single mom, it has been so stinking helpful for me to have that to remind myself to breathe and be Christ like.
Gold pendant A necklace:  Vintage.  Given to me by my Grandma.  Best present ever.




No comments: