Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful.... for Fall



I love fall.  It is my favorite season.  I love Thanksgiving.  It's my favorite holiday.  I wish I lived up North so I could have a 'real fall'.  I try to be thankful for the bits of yellow, orange, and red we do get in Denton.  It's a heck of a lot more than we got in Louisiana!  But still.

Today my goal was to photograph leaves.  This is the best of the ones I got on the way to work today.  Taken on FishTrap road in Aubrey.  There are some really nice fall trees up here right now.

Don't you wish you could just sit under this tree with a good cup of coffee, a good book, read and escape.  I do.  I could use a good relaxing day like that.  7 work days until Thanksgiving break!  Now that's something to celebrate and be thankful for!

No comments: