Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to the End

We are officially in our third trimester as of Friday! Unbelievable! At week 28, Jude is almost 15 inches long and weighs over 2.25 lbs! He can blink and he has eyelashes. He's also beginning to put on more baby fat. Luckily, as the mom, that means I can look forward to gaining more weight too! My favorite.

Speaking of weight, one of my friends came to church with me today and actually said she noticed a weight increase. We hung out 2-3 weeks ago and apparently there is a noticeable difference. Sweet. My mom also said the same thing this weekend when she was up helping us move. Yay to getting the homestretch started with a bang!

For those who are keeping up, please be praying for Jude as he finishes up developing, for me as I start back to school soon with all this extra weight, and for our family as we are trying to trust God to help us find the right house SOON!

No comments: