We have officially crossed another milestone in Jude's birth journey. We are now in the 30 week homestretch. I don't know about you, but for some reason 30 weeks sounds so much farther along than 28 or 29. I can't believe how fast this is going by! Here are some interesting facts about week 30:
* He weighs at least 3 lbs now- about like a cabbage.
* He is about 15.7 inches long.
* His eyesight is strengthening, although when he's born he will really only be able to focus on things close to him.
Mommy news at week 30:
* I will be feeling clumsier as my center of gravity changes. Heels might be out of the question :/
* Mood swings return. Poor Michael :(
Most exciting part about this- a REAL countdown can begin. 10 weeks to go!