Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, August 21, 2009

31 weeks- 4 navel oranges


We have made it to 31 weeks!!! Unfortunately, there is no fruit to adequately describe Jude this week, so he's four navel oranges. I guess that's one orange for each limb? He is now about 16 inches long and weighs 3.3 pounds. These days, I feel every inch and pound quite clearly!
Most exciting news this week- We are heading into a growth spurt ladies and gents! What a way to jump start the new school year! Perhaps I should do a measurement lesson where the kids and I measure the bump every day and compare. Yikes.
Basically, Jude is going to start plumping out as he gets more fat. This is awesome because it means he's really starting to look like a cute little baby. Everything seems good so far. They say that active babies are healthy babies, and Jude definitely is active! I have a Dr's appt Monday. Hopefully, I will learn even more about his progress then.
9 weeks to go!!!!

No comments: