Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Monday, August 17, 2009

Jude kicks butt

Funny story of the day:

Jude has been really active today. He's super active when I am just sitting or laying around. Today was my first teacher day back to school. I just sat around mostly. He jumped around.

Anyway, this evening, back at the apt, Michael was standing at the counter eating chips and salsa. I came up behind him and was hugging him. Jude decided to remind us he was the monkey in the middle when he up and kicked really hard. Hilariously enough, Michael felt it, jumped, and said 'Ahh, he just kicked my butt.' No pun intended. I was laughing to begin with, but when we realized the gravity of Michael's statement, it became loads funnier. Awesome!

Jude kicks butt!

No comments: