Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Piggy Feet

So I have a water retention problem. It could be a LOT worse. I saw women at childbirth class that looked swollen from head to toe. The fact that it really is just my hands and feet is something to be thankful for. However, it is just insane regardless. I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings for a couple months now probably. (I do always try to remember to wear a larger ring I have just so no one makes the wrong judgement. Silly, I know.) Anyway, today my feet reached the hugest size so far. We have had teacher inservice all week. I'm assuming that has lead to my present state. It will be interesting to see how I fair once school starts and I'm walking around with kiddos!
For your viewing enjoyment----

Here is a picture of my feet (actually Michael and my feet) from 2007 when we were at Venice Beach, CA.


Here is a picture of my feet tonight! Yuck!



2 comments:

Crista said...

Yeahhh, mine got really swollen and very uncomfortable too. Massage helped:) I say it's the least he can do, hehe!!

ThistleAshD said...

Michael has been wonderful about massaging my feet and my back. I think it might be our nightly ritual at this point!