1. Thankful for warm weather. (Technically it was only 54* but after the past weeks of 30s it feels fantastic!) And for scarves in my hair. I heart the bohemian look.
2. Thankful for this new mug from Target. So simple. But I am just loving it each morning... and afternoon... and you get the idea.
3. Thankful for this little boy. And the absolute joy I experience with running around the park with him on Sunday morning. When you are a working momma, and you miss out on soooo much, these moments are just so precious. I even feel thankful for getting to make his lunch while he sits and watches TV. Because normally, he eats lunch without me.
4. I am thankful for quiet times with the Lord. For Jesus Calling, which always is exactly what I need. For Ecclesiastes, which is one of the books I'm currently reading through. That book is so encouraging for people like me who like to make sure everything is perfect and worry so much. It's all meaningless. I am loving learning that I just need to focus on eating, drinking, being thankful, and doing the work that God gave me to do. Life is so much simpler than I thought. Such a great book! (I know I say that after every book, but seriously. The Bible. So good)
5. I am thankful for art journaling!!!!!!! Oh man. I love hunting through magazines for words and phrases and pictures that inspire me. I like putting them all together based on whatever I feel the Holy Spirit has been telling me through his word. I love the way it makes me reflect on his word. I am loving this theme of acceptance. I love each stroke of the paintbrush. It really feels like a little piece of anxiety exits my soul with each one.
This week was kinda hard. But it ended so well. And I really have so many more things I'm not listing. God is so good!