Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome New Friends


Welcome to the new blog- or old blog revisited.  I would love to post more, but basically we are tuckered out of the RIDICULOUS weekend we have had.  So ridiculous that I have checked and double checked to make sure my privacy settings on facebook are tip top.  So ridiculous that I added random #s to my existing tumblr blogs so hopefully some people wouldn't be able to find it.  So ridiculous that I had to come back to blogger with invites only.  So ridiculous that I had to block some people on twitter and make my twitter private.  So ridiculous that I finally just deleted my twitter account because somehow some people managed to still see my tweets even when I blocked them.

So yea, here we are... back in the blogger saddle again...

Good bye tumblr.  It was fun while it lasted.

No comments: