Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, January 21, 2011

Momma loves Jude Pie- Flu/Shots edition


I have been sick for 3 days now.  Your basic fever, body aches, nausea, coughing, no appetite deal.  The hardest part is that mommahood does not stop when I get sick- especially since there's no dad to give me a break.  Thankfully, I have a sitter with whom I could drop him off all day Wednesday and part of Thursday while I slept.  The annoying thing is that I'll start to feel better and then out of nowhere get hit with it again.  Yuck.


Today Jude spent the whole day with me.  He had his 15 month check up early this morning.  He got 2 shots this time- dtap and polio.  He cried for a minute then just went right to sleep.  He slept for a couple hours.  Once he woke up, he was all systems go.  However, this evening I am seeing a change.  Very momma love.  Very cuddly.  So neither of us feel so hot....

Sad day for us, but I do love my JudePie cuddles...

Addendum- Literally as I was typing this and Jude was cuddled in my lap, he fell asleep.  He is now in his bed asleep, before 7.  Poor baby :(

No comments: