Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My favorite pics from Christmas


Jude got a Thomas the train ride from Santa.  He is so obsessed with this toy.  I now have all the songs memorized.


He also got some new cars.  He's learned how to say vroom vroom with them too.  Not sure when he picked that up...


One of the cars became a new 'ornament'.  Isn't Jude so sweet to help with the decorating?


Too sweet!


Momma loves Jude Pie- Christmas morning edition


Momma loves Jude Pie- Christmas outfits edition


More of the same


Sorry, I was trying to take good one for a frame...


Jude Bunyan- the lumberjack


More Christmas presents- Tip to new parents: I staggered Jude's presents alllllll day long.  Actually several days.  Jude would get overwhelmed by too many 'new' things.  He just wanted to enjoy what he had.  So I staggered them.  The reason this ended up being so awesome was anytime he was bored or being a 'toddler', I just gave him a new present.  Tantrum solved.


Play set- his other favorite thing


Aunt Jamie


Uncle Joel

No comments: