Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Months!!!!

Ok I'm not exactly sure how this is all going to go. Michael has been begging begging begging me to start using a tumblr account. He has had a blog through tumblr for awhile and harrasses me about how much more user friendly it is. When I started this blog, I used blogger because that was the first one that came to mind. And I really didn't care either way. I don't know that I would have attempted a switch but I have so many pictures to load from Jude's 5 month day. The cool thing about tumblr is it makes it into a slide show which is less cluttered feeling. So I'm trying it out. The only bummer is that I can't include pics and vids in the same post. I am undecided, but thought I would give it a go and at least Michael will quit harrassing me. I would really appreciate comments and feedback from those of you who follow. Which do you prefer- tumblr or blogger?

1 comment:

allie-mac-fallie said...

I dont know tumb. but others seem to like it... did you end up starting a new blog? anxious to hear :)