Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wolftastic


I rocked this shirt Friday for spirit day.  Instead of Lee school spirit though, I showed my wolf spirit.  I told the kids this was me in my wolf form.  Apparently, I'm an arctic wolf...

The funniest part about wearing this shirt though was when Jude saw it.  Over Christmas, Jude transferred his knowledge of saying the word sit to telling my sister's dog to 'sit'.  Incidently, Kyah is part huskie aka slightly wolf like.  Friday morning, as I was putting Jude in to his car seat, he saw the 'dog' on my shirt and immediately pointed his finger at it and said 'sit'.

So funny!  That has to be the first 'funny' kid saying Jude has had.  I'm looking forward to more of these!

No comments: