Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rolling- a look back

Jude rolled this week. Of course when he did it the first time, I didn't get it on video. I did the next day though. Awesomeness.

I was looking back on my videos from last weekend when I was desperately trying (in vain) to catch that first roll. It's just amazing how these little babies learn new skills daily. Every week looking back on Jude, I feel like he changes so much. So many of these changes just blur together week after week. How can anybody keep up with changing this much, as well as all the other day to day things!

My little froggy boy getting ready to roll...

So proud because he finally did it!

Here are some video links from last week through me actually catching his roll on video:





No comments: