Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Dad Time

While uploading pictures from my camera, I noticed this lot of goodies. Apparently Michael took over the photographer role one morning when he and Jude were hanging out, having man time obviously.Michael still watches Jude in the mornings while I'm at work. Perfect deal really because Jude is still only with a sitter maybe 5 hours a day. Working moms, I'm sure you understand, but its just always better to have your child with a parent.
Anyway, he got some good shots. He does a good job of using the lighting to his advantage. One of these days, I'm going to figure that out too!
Jude loves these little butterflies from his rainforest mat. I guess that are easy for him to hold and small and soft enough to fit in his mouth easily.
It is wrong that I think pictures of my child crying are cute? Probably.


No comments: