Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Shower


Yesterday, my two best friends from college threw me a baby shower. Everything was adorably decorated with blue and green elephants. My friend Melissa is an exceptional party planner if ever anyone is in need of quality services. She will perform! My friend Crystal found a cute little tea room in Denton to have it at which definitely completed the ambience. Very fun!

Jude, I'm sure, feels blessed as he was showered with love from so many people. He says, thank you by the way. We have already begun teaching the essentials, like manners. The girl inside me is so excited to get to use all the cute baby things. I don't think I've ever heard so many 'awwws' uttered in my life. It's really cute. I'm excited by it all, although I think Michael's favorite thing is by far the newborn chuck taylor's. I'm sure once Jude is born there will be pics with those on!

Anyway, it was a really fun time for me. Here's the one picture I've stolen from someone. I'll post more as I get them.


2 comments:

allie-mac-fallie said...

looks like lots of fun!! What little tea room is this?

ThistleAshD said...

It's called the Chestnut Tea Room. It's on Hickory next to Abbey Inn.