Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Towel Disaster


Sometime ago Jude discovered a wonderful game.  It's called let's completely destroy the towels in the bathroom when momma forgets to close the door.


Sadly, I must admit that it's gotten to a point where I have given up refolding them usually.  It's just too much trouble sometimes to fix something you know is going to be destroyed soon.

 
As soon as he has completely cleared the shelf, he uses it as a drum.  I think that is the real purpose behind this madness.  Jude will make anything a drum.

2 comments:

westbrooks said...

Ha looking back at your blog to see how Jude was at L's age now...she does this same thing with kitchen towels and I have given up "folding" I just stuff them back in and wait for the next time!

ThistleAshD said...

awww I don't even remember him doing this :( guess that's the whole point of blogging isn't it.