Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snowday- again


Yes, my school district has closed for winter weather for the 5th time this year.  Last year I thought it was crazy we had a total of 3 days.  2011, you have surprised me.  I am thankful for a pajama day to hang with Jude.  But I am not so excited about the fact that I didn't get the call from the district until after Jude and I had already gotten up for the day.  We have to get up so early to get to school for my morning duty, that getting a district call at 5:50 means I'm already up.  Most mornings Jude is up because gasp he usually sleeps with me from around midnight on.  So I guess there's no back to bed for us.  Bummer!

In other news, Jude has added 2 new words to his repertoire.  He can say dog, but it sounds more like gog gog or something like that.  I know its dog though because he says it every time the neighbors dog barks.  He also says baby anytime he sees himself in the mirror or he sees himself when we use photobooth as seen in the pic above.  I think this makes 10?

No comments: