Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Thankful


It has seriously been snowing all day long.  We have got to have gotten at least 6 inches of snow today.  I'm anxious to catch the news and find out the statistics.  I did my best to try to photograph some of it today.  The first 2 pictures are from around 10:30 this morning.  The last ones are from around 2:30 this afternoon.


I did my quiet time today while Jude was napping.  I was really convicted about not being thankful enough for 4 snow days in a row.  I have been so focused on dealing with a toddler who would love desperately to get his energy out, that I have been losing sight of being content and thankful for what God is giving me with this moment.


I have gotten to spend 4 whole days with the baby love of my life.  I'm not too sick to enjoy it like I was a couple weeks ago with the flu.


I've gotten to read my book and do my quiet time while enjoying the cozy white goodness outside my window.


I've gotten to snuggle under blankets with Jude and be lazy.


I've caught up with my grading.

So really, life is good!

No comments: