Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Too Cute- Bibles, Zoos, Easter


First off is my edition of 'Too Cute Tuesday'... see my linking tab to visit Megan and Kenzie.  I forgot about this afternoon until I was loading photos.  They are sort of fuzzy because Jude didn't know I was taking them through the window.  But it allowed me to capture him in action.  He's sitting in his car with his baseball bat in the trunk and he's reading his Bible.  He sat there just reading for at least 5 minutes- and however long he was there before I started watching.  And I love this bottom photo.  For some reason it reminds me of old pictures of Christopher Robin, which I adore the classic stories of Winnie the Pooh.  Just the sweetest pictures to me.




Here is classic Jude.  He makes more cave, fort, bed contraptions that any other child I know of.  Except maybe me when I was little ;)  This is how he slept one night- bunched up in a corner.


We went to the zoo again with my friends and their kiddos.




Jude and I rode on the train- you know he LOVED that.  Even though it literally goes 2 mph and you just ride around the parking lot basically.  Thanks to Rachel for getting the bottom pic of us.



Here is Jude's Easter basket, along with the present in the back from my parents.  Pretty low key.  I bought him a bunny via The Sara Jane Project, which I love love love.  Check it out.  Here's Jude checking it all out.  The bunny is now named 'Clover'.  The wrapped present is a pirate puppet named Bart.


And last is Jude in his Easter gear.  It was a pretty yucky day here.  And of course Jude never cooperated for a cute pic, which seems to be the theme :)  But I have a theory that when I am 60+ these 'imperfect' pictures are going to be my favorite!


5 comments:

Danielle In The City said...

Adorable!!! Seriously

Megan Card said...

I LOVE the Christopher Robin picture of Jude! He is adorable!! Thanks for linking up again :) I always enjoy your {too cute!} Tuesday posts!

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

LOVE the "classic" Jude picture. :) Seriously adorable. :)

I hope y'all had a happy, happy Easter my love! Thank you so much for linking up again! I appreciate you!

xoxo!

Susannah said...

How adorable! I love the sneaky pictures you got of him... Along with his sleeping picture. :-)

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Jude in his rain boots! And yes, I think Christopher Robin too