Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Jude


I love this picture of Jude.  So poetic.  Michael took it last night while he had Jude, and sent it to me.  I'm glad he did.  I love pictures that show Jude's personality more than anything.  He loves music so much.  Lately, he has started to get the concept of 'instruments are meant to be played together'.  I'm sure this is from Michael as they spend most of their time together 'jamming' from what I've gathered.  Anyway, Jude has a guitar and a drum here at the house.  If he is playing the guitar, you can bet he will want me to play the drum.  If he is playing the drum, I better rock the guitar.  My favorite though is that when he is done playing the guitar, he throws it.  Where did my little rock star pick that up I wonder?

No comments: