Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Update

I have no pictures to post bc I am that behind on blogging.  So enjoy this old one.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that it blows me away how easy it is to put Jude to sleep these days.  I mean seriously.  It was not that long ago that he was sleeping most of the night with me.  And waking up constantly for no reason.  Neither of those things happen nowadays.  Sometimes he wakes up, but it takes all of 2 minutes to re-settle him.

This evening I laid him in his bed, covered him up, and realized he didn't have his gog gah (dog).  I said oops let me go get it, left him laying in bed with the light off, went and got it.  When I came back, Jude was just sitting there waiting on me.  I gave him his dog, he hugged it to his face, smiled, laid down.  I covered him up.  And that was the end of it.  No tears.  No whining.

My baby is growing up.  Thankfully his stuff dog obsession is adorable.

No comments: