Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Awww Happo



Jude has this hippo.  For whatever reason, he thinks this hippo is crying.  Everytime he finds it, he says 'awww happo cwying'.  Then he gives me the hippo.  I have to pat the hippo and make him feel better.  While I do this, Jude says 'aww'.  Then I give the hippo back to Jude.  He gives the hippo a kiss.  Then he hands it back to me and the cycle starts over.  He could play this game for quite a long time.


Also, lately I will ask Jude for a kiss.  He will smile and say no.  Then I pretend to bawl my eyes out.  He gets all concerned, comes and sits with me, and says 'aww'.

I die.



On a totally unrelated note- Jude pronounces 'Thomas' as 'Chamain'.  Don't know how he put that together.

No comments: