Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Saturday, April 30, 2011

18 months



Jude Dylan turned 18 months this April.  It also marks the year anniversary of Michael and I separating.  Interesting year to say the least.  Anyway, I am happy to report that this greatest gift of a little boy is doing fabulously.  Everything checked out at the doctor's.  He got 2 shots (not the mmr).  He is in the 75th percentile for height, 20th for weight, and 60th for head.  Which I love because it soooo fits the stereotype for music lover.  Tall, skinny, long hair, music.  Time is proving that naming my child after a Beatles song was a brilliant choice.

* As far as current activities, he has 29 words, understands all of what I say, and is generally a mess.
* Things he finds funny: me jumping when I see a spider, me saying ouch when I bump my head, playing hide and seek.
* Things he is interested in: cars, balls, trains, music, dancing, drums
* Activity level: constant
* Number of days sleeping past 7: 0
* Weirdest obsession: wearing shoes, especially big people shoes

Overall, he's extremely silly, loving, cuddly, and active.  I heart him like woah.

1 comment:

Martha Underriner said...

Oh my gosh!! He is SO big I can't even believe it. I can only imagine how hard it was to take a picture of him being still! Praying for you and Jude lots.