Saturday, April 30, 2011
Jude Dylan turned 18 months this April. It also marks the year anniversary of Michael and I separating. Interesting year to say the least. Anyway, I am happy to report that this greatest gift of a little boy is doing fabulously. Everything checked out at the doctor's. He got 2 shots (not the mmr). He is in the 75th percentile for height, 20th for weight, and 60th for head. Which I love because it soooo fits the stereotype for music lover. Tall, skinny, long hair, music. Time is proving that naming my child after a Beatles song was a brilliant choice.
* As far as current activities, he has 29 words, understands all of what I say, and is generally a mess.
* Things he finds funny: me jumping when I see a spider, me saying ouch when I bump my head, playing hide and seek.
* Things he is interested in: cars, balls, trains, music, dancing, drums
* Activity level: constant
* Number of days sleeping past 7: 0
* Weirdest obsession: wearing shoes, especially big people shoes
Overall, he's extremely silly, loving, cuddly, and active. I heart him like woah.