Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Friday, January 22, 2010

Jude's New Year

Yes, this is late, but it should be noted that Jude rang in the New Year in true style. He slept. Michael and I also went to bed before midnight. How festive. The point of this blog is just to have a place to post the cute pictures of him we took that time.


Blowing bubbles....


Confused, but with a precious little pout....


Faces Jude makes while talking....


Smiles during play time...


A furrowed brow... He probably was in the middle of talking. He makes this face a lot while he's talking. I'd love to know what he's thinking when he says stuff. He seems so concerned about it all.


Watching mom and thinking "she's a wackjob".


I love the little dimples on his hands. I could freeze time and look at them forever....

Tuckered out little guy..

I also could watch him sleep for the next 100 years....

Happy New Year

No comments: