Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

anecdotes

Two sweet stories:

1) Nowadays Jude is basically a big boy.  I barely rock him before he is pointing and requesting to be put in his bed.  I lay him down while he is wide awake.  He watches me over him up.  I tell him I love him and will see him in the morning.  And he says 'bye' while I walk out the door.  I know it's not I love you, but he doesn't know how to say that.  He knows how to say bye.  I think in his own way, he's saying the same thing....

2) My backyard has like 4 rose bushes, which are currently bursting in to life.  I have snipped some to put on my (ridic messy) kitchen table.  I tried to teach Jude how to sniff them, but he just blew.  Too cute!

1 comment:

westbrooks said...

It wont be long before he says I love you mommy still melts my heart to hear Colby