Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cute Story for Your Tuesday Morning


This morning (actually all night) was full of rain, thunder, lightning... Perfection I tell you.  Could I have asked for a more relaxing spring break day.  Um no.

Anyway, it got pretty loud earlier this morning.  Jude was afraid of the thunder and asked me what it was.  I explained that it was the sound the lightning made.  He immediately got excited and said, "It's my McQueen!?!"  (As in Lightning McQueen the racecar from Cars)

I laughed and went along with it.  Now, Jude's not afraid of lightning and thunder so much.  But he does run to the window each time trying find 'his mcqueen".  It's adorable.  And I guess thunder and a race car kinda sound similar....

No comments: