Pages

"The thistle is a prickly flower, aye, but how it is sweetly worn."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowonderful


We are getting quite a bit of snow today in DFW.  I was so excited to take Jude out in it.  Last year, it snowed several times, but he was too little to enjoy it.


I mostly videoed this experience.  Unfortunatly vimeo is being stupid.  He wasn't sure what to make of the whole experience.


However, he really did love it.  He walked up and down the driveway countless times.  In fact, when I tried to take him in, he literally threw a huge fit.  (This is also on video.)  He is in love with snow it seems.  I'm going to take him out again later on after his nap.


PS- see his gloves.  They are actually mine.  I haven't been able to find any in his size yet.  I just threw this over his sleeves.  Looks ridiculous, but it works.

No comments: